St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Face Scrub 170g
- With Walnut shell all-natural exfoliant
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- Uses delicious apricots grown in sunny destinations including California
- Each dollop delivers a high exfoliation factor for fresh, glowing skin
- This scrub is dermatologist tested, paraben free, non-comedogenic (not tending to cause blocked pores), and oil free
- Always remember your hairline & sides of nose when scrubbing
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in August
St Ives captures the secrets of naturally beautiful skin in this deep cleansing formula that gently exfoliates, cleaning pores and helps to stop breakouts before they occur. APRICOTS are known to contain one of the highest levels of carotenoids (think vitamin A) and super-effective antioxidants. All of this natural power might seem, well, too powerful, but they are actually quite gentle and nourishing and they help make fresher, more nourished skin beautifully possible. WALNUT is known for its hard shell, but when it’s ground, it becomes an amazingly effective, all-natural exfoliant ingredient in our scrubs. Not only are walnuts plentiful on the planet, they also help newer, healthier skin come to the surface.
St. Ives believes nature has the power to soothe, heal, awaken and energize. Above all, we respect the natural world as a vibrant source of energy and life and are just as committed to bringing you its power as we are to preserving its vitality. Because we believe in and harness the power of nature, we deliver products that work. We formulate with renewable ingredients whenever possible, and make nature’s power work for is – without sacrificing effectiveness.
For best results: Moisten face with water. Dispense product onto fingertips and massage over face. Rinse with water. Avoid direct contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water. For best results, use 3 to 4 times per week.