Postinor- 2 Tablets (Emergency Contraceptive Pill)
- Postinor- 2 tablets is an emergency contraceptive
- Prevents pregnancy within 72 hours of unprotected sex or the failure of the usual contraceptive method.
- It does not require a prescription.
- Contains 2 tablets to be taken at once.
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in August
Postinor-2, commonly known as the morning after pill, is used only as an emergency birth control. It prevents pregnancy within 72 hours of unprotected sex or failure such as: when a condom breaks, or when you missed taking your regular contraceptive method.
This product does not require a prescription. A call center representative will reach out to the customer to confirm the order and ask if they would like to speak to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
Dosage: 2 tablets taken at once and within 72 hours but are more effective the sooner they are used.
Composition: Contains levonorgestrel with both hormones progestin and estrogen.
Side effects include changes in your menstrual cycle, breast pain/tenderness, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache and dizziness but can vary on an individual basis.
Postinor- 2 does not provide any protection against sexually transmitted infections and diseases, so you may still need to use a condom as well.
Please note that this is an emergency contraceptive and it should not be used as a regular method of contraception.
Please read the leaflet inside the packaging before usage.
Now available at Kasha!