Ecee 2 Tablets (Emergency Contraceptive Pill)
- This is an emergency contraceptive.
- It contains Levonorgestrel.
- Content: 2 tablets
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in August
Ecee 2 is a birth control pill, prescribed after unprotected intercourse or suspected birth control failure. It inhibits ovulation, prevents transport of sperm or eggs and thus prevents fertilization and alters the lining of the uterus to prevent implantation if fertilization occurs.
Dosage: Adult: 2 tablets as soon as possible or within 72 hours of coitus. Alternatively, 1 tablet as soon as possible or within 72 hours of coitus followed by a 2nd dose 12 hour later.
Composition: Contains Levonorgestrel
Side Effects: Headache, dizziness, increased pressure around the brain and depression. Nausea, vomiting, obstruction in bile movement, jaundice and appetite disturbances. Menstrual irregularities, changes in libido, breast discomfort and fluid retention. Weight changes, swelling of legs, hair loss and low platelet counts.
For more information, read the leaflet inside the packaging.
Now available at Kasha Kenya at best price.