Benylin Paediatric 100ml
- This medication is a Cough, Fever and allergy relief for children over 2 years.
- It contains Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and Sodium benzoate.
- Content: 100 ml Syrup
- Free pick-up at a Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in August
Benylin Paediatric is used for temporary relief of coughs without phlegm that are caused by certain infections of the air passages. Benylin Paediatric Syrup – 100ml provides effective relief of cough, hay fever and allergies in children above the age of 2 years.
Dosage: A maximum of four doses should not be exceeded in a day. Children between 2 to 5 years should take 5ml every 3 hours daily while children between the age of 6 to 12 years should be given 10ml every 3 hours daily.
Composition: Each 5ml syrup contains Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 7mg, Alcohol 5% w/v and Sodium Benzoate 0.5% w/v as preservative.
Side Effect: Drowsiness and impaired concentration.
For more information, read the leaflet inside the packaging.
Now available at Kasha Kenya!