Zentel Suspension 20 ml
- This is a single dose dewormer.
- It contains albendazole.
- Suitable for adults and children.
- The bottle contains 20 ml of solution
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
ZENTEL Suspension is a white, pleasant tasting, orange-vanilla flavoured suspension. Zentel contains albendazole that is used for the prevention of and treatment against intestinal and tissue parasites.
- 20 ml of ZENTEL suspension as a single dose in both adults and children over two years of age.
- The usual dose in children between one and two years of age is 10 ml of ZENTEL suspension as a single dose
- In heavy mixed infestation involving Strongyloides or Taeniasis, a single daily dose may be inadequate and the dose may be given for three consecutive days.
- Each 5 ml of the suspension contains 100 mg of the active ingredient albendazole.
- Excipients: aluminium magnesium silicate, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, glycerine, polysorbate 80, sorbitan monolaureate, antifoam 1510, saccharin sodium, flavourings (orange, passion fruit, vanilla) and the preservatives potassium sorbate 0,39 % m/v, benzoic acid 0,2 % m/v and sorbic acid 0,08 % m/v.
- Hypersensitivity reactions,
- Headache and dizziness,
- Epigastric or abdominal pain,
- Vomiting and diarrhoea,
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders
For more information, please read the leaflet inside the packaging
Now available at Kasha Kenya!