Yasmin 21 Tabs
- Yasmin is indicated To reduce the risk of pregnancy by 92%-97%.
- This product requires a prescription
- Content: contains 3 packages and each package contains a blister of 21 pills.
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Yasmin also provides additional benefits beyond birth control, such as helping regulate acne or treat women experiencing hormone-related fluid retention and the resulting symptoms.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. After you place an order for this product Kasha will contact you to receive a photo of your prescription. We will deliver your order once pharmacist verification has been completed.
If you don’t have a prescription, In Kasha, we help customers connect with our pharmacists to conduct phone consultations and provide them with prescriptions when appropriate.
Please note however that Yasmin doesn’t provide 100% protection against pregnancy and doesn’t prevent STIs and HIV so you may still need to use a condom.
- Tablets are taken for 21 consecutive days and each subsequent pack is started after a 7-day tablet -free interval (1 pill a day for 21 days followed by a 7 tablet-free day interval).
- Each hormone-containing yellow, film-coated tablet contains 3.0 mg drospirenone and 0.030 mg ethinyl estradiol.
- abdominal pain
- auditory disturbances
- breakthrough bleeding
- breast changes (tenderness, enlargement, and secretion)
- changes in appetite
- changes in libido
- change in menstrual flow
- change in weight (increase or decrease)
For more information please check the leaflet or your doctor/pharmacist or check the following link: