Pregnacare Original Tablets 30’s
- One-a-day vitamins & minerals for all of pregnancy.
- It contains a careful balance of 19 vitamins & minerals, folic acid, D3, B12.Contains allergens; Soya.
- Content: 30 days capsules
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in September
Pregnacare® has been carefully developed to help safeguard dietary requirements, from the start of trying to conceive and during all of pregnancy. Formulated by Vitabiotics nutritional experts, including 19 important vitamins and minerals. With 400µg folic acid and 10µg vitamin D3, the exact daily levels as recommended by experts for pregnancy.
Pregnacare® contains a comprehensive formula to help safeguard all round health and vitality, as well as important nutrients for pregnancy. Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy. The unique formula also includes zinc which contributes to normal reproductive health.
To protect your growing child, Pregnacare® avoids excessive levels of iron and other nutrients. Pregnacare® does not contain vitamin A, as high levels are not advised in pregnancy. Includes 10µg vitamin D3, the exact recommended level.
Dosage: One tablet per day, with your main meal. Swallow with water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken only a full stomach. You can start taking Pregnacare® at any point during pregnancy. There is no need to take an additional multivitamin.
Composition: It has a careful balance of 19 vitamins & minerals, folic acid, D3, B12.Contains allergens; Soya.
Effects: Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Now available at Kasha!