Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore and Shine In-shower Face Mask 150ml
- Clinically proven formula removes any excess oil for an instant matte effect
- With Glycolic acid and small pearly particles for gentle exfoliation
- Fast 60-second action
- Fruity tangerine & lime scent
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in January
Get a gloss-free, even complexion in one wash thanks to this breakthrough reinvigorating facial mask from Neutrogena. Clear Pore & Shine In-shower Mask works with the steam of your shower to cleanse your face of excess oil and other irritants, leaving you with a smooth, supple skin tone after each use.
The wash features a clinically proven formula that includes Glycolic acid – an active agent that gently exfoliates your skin and cleans the pores leaving the skin softer and brighter, as well as a mash of active agents that help remove all excess oil from your face for an instant matte effect, without drying out your skin.
Its even, creamy consistency ensures that the In-shower mask is very easy to apply, while It’s fresh tangerine and lime scent is super catchy and provides an invigorating, fresh-skin feeling that instantly boosts your mood.
Use Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pore N Shine In-shower Mask as a daily wash or a weekly face mask to remove excess oil and condition your skin, leaving it fresh, revitalized and healthy-looking. Apply onto wet face, leave in for 60 seconds under the steam of your shower, and rinse-off thoroughly using circular hand movements. Avoid contact with eyes.