Vicks Sinex Micromist
- This is an effective fast relief for blocked nose.
- It contains oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
- Content: 15ml Solution
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in September
Blocked nose, nasal congestion and nasal catarrh can be very annoying symptoms of a cold. Try Vicks nasal spray.
Vicks Sinex Micromist is a nasal spray used for localised relief of the symptoms of a blocked nose in association with a cold, hay fever or sinusitis (inflammation of the passages leading to the nose). The effect of the spray starts after several minutes and lasts for 6-8 hours.
Dosage: Nasal spray: for topical nasal use. Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 sprays per nostril every 6-8 hours unless otherwise advised by your Doctor
Composition: The active substance is oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
Side Effects: Severe sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, redness or swelling in your nose, or other worsening nasal symptoms (may be a sign of overuse of Sinex Nasal Spray); Severe stinging, burning, or irritation inside your nose; Severe dizziness, restless feeling, nervousness, or insomnia.
Now available at Kasha Kenya at best price.