Vicks Sinex Micromist
- Vicks Sinex Micromist is indicated for relieving blocked nose due to cold, hay fever or sinusitis (inflammation of the passages leading to the nose).
- This product is over the counter.
- The bottle contains 15ml.
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Vicks Sinex Micromist is a nasal spray indicated for relieving the symptoms of a blocked nose in association with a cold, hay fever or sinusitis (inflammation of the passages leading to the nose). The effect of the spray starts after several minutes and lasts for 6-8 hours.
Adults and children over 12 years
- 1-2 sprays per nostril every 6-8 hours unless otherwise advised by your Doctor
- The active substance is oxymetazoline hydrochloride.
- Severe sneezing,
- Runny or stuffy nose,
- Redness or swelling in your nose, or other worsening nasal symptoms (maybe a sign of overuse of Sinex Nasal Spray);
- Severe stinging, burning, or irritation inside your nose;
- Severe dizziness,
- Restless feeling,
Now available at Kasha!
For more information on the product, please read the leaflet in the package.