Tru Colour Skin Tone Bandages: Dark Brown-Black (30pcs, Purple Bag)
- Latex-free adhesive made to blend with Dark Brown – Black skin tone shades
- Each pack includes 15 medium and 15 large bandages
- Flexible fabric allows for increased movement while wearing
- Individual, sterilized wrappers
- Resealable, waterproof bandage bag allows for grab-and-go ease (even to the pool!)
- Purple bag
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Tru-Colour Bandages was created by an adoptive dad who was troubled because 4 of his 6 children were going to grow up in a world that lacked bandages matching their skin tone. They are made from flexible fabric to move with you throughout your entire day. Each bandage is individually protected in a sterile wrapper, contained in a resealable, waterproof bag, making them easy to take with you anywhere. Even the pool!
Tru-Colour Bandages exists to bring bandage equality to the industry. We believe in the power and beauty of individuality. In our diverse society, bandage companies should offer more than just peachy beige or cartoon superhero. Clear bandages don’t work either, as they still leave a big white gauze patch on your skin that doesn’t hide the wound either.
In a resealable, waterproof bag perfect for those on the go, a duffle bag, or glove compartment. Good-bye flimsy bandage boxes!
Each bag contains 30 total skin-tone bandages; 15 medium (56×19 mm) and 15 larger (72×24 mm) bandages.
Caution: The bandage wrappers are manufactured with natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.