- Sytron solution is indicated in adults, children and infants for iron deficiency anaemia.
- This product is over the counter.
- Content: 27.5 mg iron per 5 ml Oral Solution
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Syntron is indicated in adults, children and infants for iron deficiency anaemia: Notably in paediatrics; In pregnancy when other forms of oral iron may not be well tolerated; In anaemias secondary to rheumatoid arthritis.
This product is over the counter(It does not require a prescription), Kasha Customer Support will reach out to the customer to confirm the order and ask if they would like to speak to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
Content: 27.5 mg iron per 5 ml Oral Solution
Composition: Methyl hydroxybenzoate, propyl hydroxybenzoate , sodium, sorbitol, ethanol and Ponceau 4R.
Adults: 5ml increasing gradually to 10ml three times daily.
Paediatric population: 3-6 mg/kg (max 200 mg) of elemental iron daily given in 2-3 divided doses.
- Babies of low birth weight who are solely breast-fed: A daily dose of 5 mg of elemental iron as prophylactic iron supplementation for babies of low birth weight who are solely breast-fed is recommended. Higher doses up to 2 mg/kg of elemental iron per day might be needed to cover the needs of growing exclusively breastfed infants. Supplementation is started 4-6 weeks after birth and continued until mixed feeding is established.
- Other children (elemental iron per day):
Age 6-24 months: 12.5 mg
Age 2-5 years: 20-30 mg
Age 6-11 years: 30-60 mg
Adolescents: 60 mg
Side effects: Nausea, mild diarrhea and hypersensitivity
For more information, read the leaflet in the packaging.
Now available at Kasha Kenya.