Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 250g
- Antiseptic healing cream
- For nappy rash, cuts,grazes, burns and Ezcema
- Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin is an emollient, soothing and softening skin
- Zinc oxide reduces the loss of fluid
- Benzyl alcohol has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties, helping to reduce discomfort
- A water-repellent excipient base, including paraffin and other waxes, creates a protective seal.
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in December
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum’s simple, effective ally for over 80 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is versatile enough to be used by the whole family for all of life’s little dramas and can help with so much more than just treating babies’ bottoms!
Sudocrem is clinically proven to soothe and heal your baby’s delicate skin and works in three simple ways: an emollient soothes sore or inflamed skin; its ingredients are recognised for their healing properties, and a mild local anaesthetic helps to ease pain and irritation. Sudocrem provides gentle yet effective relief from cuts, grazes and burns. It helps to heal wounds by forming a protective layer over the vulnerable area, reducing the risk of infection, and also contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe discomfort.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a nappy rash cream, but did you know it is also excellent for treating skin conditions such as acne. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream helps to soothe and heal while protecting the affected area from further infection. Eczema is a dry skin condition that affects many children and adults. It may cause cracked and sore skin that can be painful and difficult to keep hydrated. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can be used to calm, soothe and heal eczema and other skin conditions.
I have been using it for ages, mostly on my face. I have some food intolerances and skin allergies, which make my skin (specially the face) break out in a bad way. I dab a bit of Sudocrem on and it's like magic. It takes the itch away and the next day it looks way better. Sometimes I use it whenever i get kitchen burns and wherever else I get a rash caused by my allergies. It also smells nice, i.e. you can't feel the chemicals yet it isn't overpowering (reminds me of baby products). I absolutely recommend it.