Piriton Syrup 100ml
- This is an antihistamine.
- It contains chlorphenamine maleate.
- Content: 100ml Colourless syrup
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in September
Piriton Syrup is indicated for symptomatic control of all allergic conditions responsive to antihistamines, including hay fever, vasomotor rhinitis, urticaria, angioneurotic oedema, food allergy, drug and serum reactions, insect bites. Also indicated for the symptomatic relief of itch associated with chickenpox.
Dosage: Oral administration only. Do not exceed the stated dose or frequency of dosing.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 10ml (4mg) every 4 to 6 hourly. Maximum daily dose: 60ml (24mg) in any 24 hours.
Elderly: The elderly are more likely to experience neurological anticholinergic effects. Consideration should be given to using a lower daily dose (e.g. a maximum of 12 mg in any 24 hours).
Children aged 6 – 12 years: 5ml (2mg) every 4 to 6 hourly. Maximum daily dose: 30ml (12mg) in any 24 hours.
Children aged 2 – 6 years: 2.5ml (1mg) every 4 to 6 hourly. Maximum daily dose: 15ml (6mg) in any 24 hours.
Children aged 1 – 2 years: 2.5ml (1mg) twice daily. The minimum interval between the doses should be 4 hours. Maximum daily dose: 5ml (2mg) in any 24 hours.
Not recommended for children below 1 year
Composition: Each 5 ml of syrup contains 2mg of chlorphenamine maleate
Side Effects: Drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision and psychomotor impairment, which can seriously hamper the patients’ ability to drive and use machinery.
For more information read the leaflet inside the packaging.
Now available at Kasha Kenya!