Panadol Advance Caplets 20’s
- Panadol Advance is an Adult Pain Relievers
- This product is over the counter
- A pack contains 20 Caplets per pack.
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Panadol Advance Caplets is suitable for the relief of fever, headache, migraine, period pains, musculoskeletal pain, toothache and pain of osteoarthritis. Panadol Advance also relieves discomfort in colds, influenza, sore throats and helps reduce high body temperature.
This product is over the counter. Kasha Customer Support will reach out to the customer to confirm the order and ask if they would like to speak to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
Adults, including the elderly, and children aged 16 years and over
- One or two tablets up to four times daily as required.
For Children in the age bracket 10-15 years
- One tablet up to four times daily as required.
- Children should not be given Panadol Advance 500 mg Tablets for more than 3 days without consulting a doctor.
- These doses should not be repeated more frequently than every four hours nor should more than four doses be given in any 24 hour period.
- This medication is NOT suitable for children under 10 years of age.
- Each Caplet contains Paracetamol 500 mg.
- Other ingredients include Pregelatinised starch, calcium carbonate, alginic acid, crospovidone, povidone, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica and sodium methyl (E 219), sodium ethyl (E 215) and sodium propyl (E 217) parahydroxybenzoates.
- Pale skin,
- Unusual tiredness or weakness,
- Shortness of breath,
- Signs of clotting problems,
- Changes in urine color or amounts,
- Skin rash or itching.
Now available online at Kasha!