Oraquick HIV Self Test (1) Application
- Oral Swab that detects antibodies to both HIV-1 and HIV-2
- Completely confidential results in just 20 minutes
- Painless and easy to use – just swab (no blood)
- This product is over the counter.
- Single test use
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Free next day delivery in September
OraQuick® is the first FDA-approved oral swab home test kit that works by collecting oral fluid from your gums: a fluid quite similar to that used in blood testing, and testing for antibodies to both HIV-1 and HIV-2. It’s an oral swab test that is completely painless and doesn’t require blood. It’s completely private and it’s based on the same standard HIV test that healthcare professionals have used since 2004.
Most people have come to associate getting tested for HIV with the discomfort that comes with the uneasy hospital queues and the tasking job of trying to maintain composure in public through the mentally tasking process. It doesn’t have to be that way.
With the OraQuick In-Home HIV Self Test, you can take the first step toward learning your HIV status, finding out your status in just 20 minutes with completely confidential results in the comfort and privacy of your own home.
How To Use: Gently swipe the test swab along your upper gums once and your lower gums once. Then you insert the swab inside the test tube provided and get your results in just 20 minutes.
If C-Line turns dark it confirms the test is working properly. If no C-Line appears, the test is not working. If only C-Line appears, the test is negative. HIV antibodies collecting at the T-Line indicate the test is positive.
Buy your OraQuick In-Home HIV Self Test online from Kasha Kenya today!!