Olbas Inhaler Stick
- Olbas Inhaler Stick is a powerful decongestant relief for blocked noses.
- It contains essential plant oils with decongestant properties to help provide symptomatic relief from blocked sinuses.
- Olbas Inhaler Nasal Stick 695mg
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in September
At work. At college. In the car. Wherever they are, blocked noses can find powerful decongestant relief with Olbas Inhaler. The handy little decongestant stick pops in a pocket or purse for instant Olbas congestion relief when it’s needed.
Olbas Inhaler is a handy way to get relief from a blocked nose, any time.
How to Use: Adults and children aged 6 and over: Unscrew outer cover from base of stick, close one nostril, place inhaler in other nostril, and inhale deeply. After use, wipe stick with a tissue and replace cover. Not recommended for children under 6 years old. Do not use more than four times an hour. If you use more Olbas Inhaler than you should, talk to a doctor or pharmacist immediately.
Composition: Cajuput Oil. Eucalyptus Oil. Levomenthol. Peppermint Oil.
Side effects: May cause allergic reactions such as rash. If you notice any side effect, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
Now available at Kasha Kenya!