L-Folink Tablets 30s
- This is a vitamin B supplement for adults. It’s a prescription dietary supplement used under licensed medical supplement
- It contains L-methylfolate calcium
- Content: 30 tablets
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in December
Folic acid is the man made form of folate. Folate is a B-vitamin naturally occurring in some foods.It is needed to
form healthy cells ,especially red blood cells. Folic acid supplements may come in different forms such as L-methylfolate and others. They are used to treat low blood folate levels. Low folate levels can lead to certain types of anemia.
Conditions that cause low folate levels include poor diet, pregnancy,alcoholism,liver disease,certain stomach/intestinal problems,kidney dialysis among others .Women of childbearing age should receive adequate amounts of folic acid either through their diet or supplements to prevent infant spinal cord birth defects.
L-Methylfolate calcium 800 mcg is indicated for the distinct nutritional requirements of patients in need of dietary
supplement as determined by a licenced medical practitioner. It is also intended for use as a prenatal or postnatal multivitamin for lactating and non lactating mothers.
- The usual dose is 800 mcg daily with or without food or as directed by the physician.
- Each film coated tablet contains L-Methylfolate 800 mcg equivalent to methylfolate 800 mcg
- Allergic sensitization has been has been reported following administration of folic acid ,and may
possibly occur with other forms of folate.
For additional information, please read the leaflet in the packaging.
Now available online at Kasha!