Kwells Hyoscine Hydrobromide Travel Sickness 30 Tablets
- Kwells Hyoscine Hydrobromide Travel Sickness is an effective travel sickness medication
- This product is over the counter
- The package contains a blister of 30 Tablets
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Kwells Hyoscine Hydrobromide is an effective cure for driving sickness that works by affecting the signal between the balance organs in the ear, which is responsible for the feeling of nausea when driving a car.
Hyoscine hydrobromide temporarily reduces the effect of movement on the balance organs of the inner ear and the nerves responsible for nausea. Because Kwells tablets melt in the mouth, absorption into the bloodstream is very rapid and they can be taken up to 20-30 minutes before traveling or at the onset of sickness.
Tablets to be sucked, chewed or swallowed.
- 1 tablet every 6 hours if required. Do not take more than 3 tablets in 24 hours.
- There is no special dosage regimen for the elderly and as such caution should be exercised
- Children over 10: ½-1 tablet every 6 hours if required. Do not take more than 1½-3 tablets in 24 hours.
- Tablets to be taken up to 30 minutes before the start of the journey to prevent travel sickness, or at the onset of nausea.
- Hyoscine Hydrobromide
- Hyperthermia at high temperatures,
- Blurred vision,
- Dry mouth,
- Hypersensitivity reactions including skin and respiratory reactions,
- Sedation and Restlessness.
Now available online at Kasha!