Kiss Classic Condoms 1 Pack (3 Pieces)
- 3 lubricated latex condoms
- Nominal width – 53mm
- Dermatologically tested
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in November
Kiss Classic condoms are transparent, straight-walled, teat-ended and natural rubber latex condoms.
Kiss Condoms, when used well, protect against unwanted pregnancy and STIs while increasing pleasure by intensifying touch hence further enhancing the connection between you and your partner.
How To Use: Roll the condom on when your penis is erect (hard), but BEFORE it touches your partner’s mouth or genital area (vulva, vagina, anus, buttocks, and upper thighs) — and wear it the whole time you’re having sex. This helps protect you from STDs that are transmitted through skin-to-skin touching. It also prevents contact with pre-ejaculate (pre-cum), which can have STD germs and may rarely contain sperm that can cause pregnancy.
- Condoms last a long time, but you should always check the expiration date printed on the wrapper or box. Open condoms carefully so you don’t damage them — don’t use your teeth or scissors.
- Make sure the condom’s ready to roll on the right way: the rim should be on the outside so it looks like a little hat, and it will unroll easily. You can unroll it a little bit before putting it on to make sure it’s right-side out. If you accidentally put a condom on inside out, do NOT flip it around and reuse it — get a new one.
Get your Kiss Condoms today from Kasha Kenya!!
arrive was on time and quick.