Johnson’s Vita-Rich Brightening Soap With Pomegranate Flower Extract 175g
- With pomegranate flower extract for deep skin cleanse and skin cell regeneration
- Infused with glycerin and lanolin: natural moisturizing agents that revitalize your skin, creating an attractive, healthy glow
- Suitable for the whole family
- Large-cut long-lasting bars
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Living with dry skin sucks. Not only does your skin feel rough, taut, and itchy about 90% of the time, but showers become a dreaded routine. The Johnson and Johnson brand fixes that with their Vita-Rich Brightening Soap infused with pomegranate flower extract and moisturizing glycerin to help moisturize your skin, leaving it feeling velvety smooth and healthy.
Infused with skin-healing pomegranate flower extract, glycerin, and lanolin, the unique active formula is super fast-acting and provides a full deep cleanse, riding the skin of dirt and irritants without stripping it of moisture, keeping your skin shiny and tender all day long.
Pomegranate is a rich source of conjugated fatty acids (of which punicic acid is the most common) and polyphenol compounds (such as anthocyanidins and the powerful, miraculous ellagic acid) that lend the fruit potent antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and free radical scavenging abilities – higher than that of green tea and red wine.
According to a 2005 study, pomegranate extract is capable of protecting against oxidative damage, while also increasing/maintaining the levels of antioxidant molecules within the living body, which also helps protect cells from free radical damage