Femiplan Everyday Pill (3) Blisters 28 Tablets
- This medication is used to prevent pregnancy.
- This product requires a prescription
- It contains a blister of 28 tablets
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in September
Femiplan birth control pills prevent pregnancy by stopping the release of an egg each month.
This product requires a prescription and is sold under pharmacist supervision. Once you place an order for this product, a Kasha call center representative will reach out to ensure you have a prescription. You will then be able to send the prescription via Whatsapp or email to our team. Kasha then shares the prescription with our partner pharmacists for review. Please note that an order for this product can only be confirmed and delivered by our team after a pharmacist’s approval.
Dosage: one should begin with the yellow pill, swallowing one pill a day preferably at the same time each day then once finished, continue with the brown pills which contain iron to boost your blood.
Composition: It contains hormones progestin and estrogen
Side effects include nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weight changes, mild headache, moodiness, sore breasts, spotting among others but can vary on an individual basis.
Femiplan does not provide any protection against sexually transmitted infections including HIV/AIDS, so you may still need to use a condom as well.
For more information please read the leaflet in the packaging.
Now available on Kasha!!