Ecee 2 Tablets (Emergency Contraceptive Pill)
- Ecee is an emergency contraceptive indicated to prevent unwanted pregnancy
- This product is over the counter.
- The package contains 2 tablets
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Ecee 2 is a birth control pill, prescribed after unprotected intercourse or suspected birth control failure. It inhibits ovulation, prevents transport of sperm or eggs and thus prevents fertilization and alters the lining of the uterus to prevent implantation if fertilization occurs.
This product is over the counter. Kasha Customer Support will reach out to the customer to confirm the order and ask if they would like to speak to a pharmacist before confirming the order.
- 2 tablets as soon as possible or within 72 hours of coitus.
- Alternatively, 1 tablet as soon as possible or within 72 hours of coitus followed by a 2nd dose 12 hour later.
- This product contains Levonorgestrel
- Increased pressure around the brain and depression.
- Nausea, vomiting, obstruction in bile movement, jaundice and appetite disturbances.
- Menstrual irregularities,
- Changes in libido,
- Breast discomfort and fluid retention.
- Weight changes,
- Swelling of legs,
- Hair loss and low platelet counts.
For more information,please read the leaflet inside the packaging.
Now available at Kasha Kenya!
Good customer service