Dentinox Teething Gel
- This is an effective relief from teething pain for children 5 months and above.
- It contains Lidocaine and Cetylpyridinium.
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
If your baby’s teeth are leading to sleepless nights and fidgety feeding, just rub a bit of our Teething Gel on their gums. Try Dentinox Teething Gel from 5 months if non-medicated methods such as massaging gums or the use of teething rings don’t provide sufficient relief.
How to Use
- Squeeze a pea-sized amount (0.7cm) on a clean finger or cotton pad.
- Rub gently onto your baby’s gum.
- Repeat every 3 hours, if needed, but no more than 6 applications within a 24 hour period.
- Lidocaine is a local anaesthetic used to numb pain. Cetylpyridinium is an antiseptic used to treat minor mouth wounds and infections.
- Light burning,
- Tingling, or Stinging may occur
If you have any questions about using Teething Gel, talk to your health visitor, pharmacist or doctor.
Now Available at Kasha Kenya!