Crimson Menstrual Cup Small Size 25ml
- One Menstrual Cup (Sealed)
- One Satin Cloth Bag
- 25 ml
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in September
Crimson Menstrual Cup is made from 100% FDA Approved Medical Grade Silicon a flexible, non-reactive material used widely in the medical field. Owing to their non-absorbent and non-reactive nature, menstrual cups have been known to have very minimal risks to allergic reactions, infections or toxic shock syndrome. It can be used for up to 12 hours before changing which makes being a woman so much easier!!! Crimson Care Cups are safe for use by virgins, women that have already given birth and everyone else in between.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your hands thoroughly with clean water and mild soap.
- Flatten and fold the cup in the C or the Punch Down fold. Choose any method that feels best with you.
- Hold the folded cup firmly, spread your legs and gently separate the labia with the free arm. Guide the folded rim of the cup through the vaginal canal until you feel it is well above the pelvic bone. You can do this while squatting, standing or lying on your back against a bed.
- Once you have inserted the rim past the pelvic bone, it will start to open itself inside the vagina. Continue pushing the cup up gently until the whole cup, including the stem, is inside the vagina. The stem may feel uncomfortable to some women. In this case, it is okay to trim the stem to a comfortable size. The cup should not sit too high up the vagina; about a third of a finger from the entrance is recommended.
- Ensure that the cervical opening is located right in the middle of the cup and not to the side. To achieve this, lightly pinch the bottom of the cup and rotate it in either direction. You can also check if the cup is fully open by running a finger up and around the cup. For new users, wearing a panty liner is recommended before you master this step. Once experienced you should expect zero leaks and do not need to wear panty liners.
- The cups can be changed every 12 although one may need to empty the cup more frequently in the event of super heavy flows. To remove the cup, wash your hands, relax your muscles, spread your legs while in a sitting or squatting position and gently spread the labia with the non-dominant hand. As if having a bowel movement, bear down the cup with your internal muscles. This should push the cup lower. Break the seal by squeezing the bottom part of the cup until you feel or hear the suction release. Now gently rock the cup from side to side while pulling down. Be sure not to pull it out by the stem alone, this will cause the contents to spill and may also be uncomfortable. Always pull the cup out while pinching the ridged bottom of the cup.
- Tip the contents into the lavatory, the toilet, bathtub, in nature, anywhere you see hygienically fit. Rinse the cup with clean water and reinsert ; repeat this process until menstruation is over.
- Never store your cup in a plastic bag, or an air-tight container, as this can cause mold. After your period is over, clean using water and mild soap, sterilize in boiling water, let it dry and store it in the cloth pouch provided. Keep away from extreme heat, cold, or sunlight until the next cycle.
I got the Crimson Cup about four months ago. I'd been seeing stuff online about menstrual cups and how they were the holy grail of feminine products so I wanted to try it out. I was mostly interested in the fact that they can worn for up to 12 hours because I like to go to bed without having to think about timing my tampon changing to allow maximum uninterpreted sleep This has been a lifesaver. Less Cramps and discomfort on my crimson days.