Beechams Cold and Flu 5’s
- Beechams Cold and Flu is indicated for a short term relief for cold and flu
- It contains Paracetamol, Phenylephrine hydrochloride, Hot Lemon and Honeiy Flavour.
- The packet contains 5 sachets.
Delivery Options in Nairobi
- Free pick-up at Kasha Locations
- Priority (within 1-2 hours): Ksh 500
- Today (within 3-8 hours): Ksh 200
- Tomorrow: Free!
* Priority delivery is available for orders placed between 9am - 5pm and same day delivery is available for orders placed between 12am - 5pm.
Delivery Options Outside of Nairobi
- Ksh 450 (within 2 days)
* This rate covers delivery of up to 5 kilos per order and delivery is made up to 5 Kilometres from the town of destination. Any order weighing more than 5 kilos will incur Ksh 50 per additional kilo
Free next day delivery in October
Beechams Cold & Flu is indicated for the short term relief of the symptoms of flu, cold and chills. These symptoms include headache, shivers, aches and pains, blocked nose and painful sinuses, catarrh and sore throat.
Adults and children aged 16 years and over: Empty the contents of one sachet into a mug. Half fill with very hot water. Stir well. Add cold water as necessary and sugar if desired. Take one sachet every 4 hours as needed.
- The medicine contains two active ingredients. Paracetamol is a painkiller and reduces your temperature when you have a fever. Phenylephrine hydrochloride is a decongestant which unblocks your nose and
sinuses helping you breathe more easily.
- This product also contains 40 mg ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
- This product may cause dizziness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery.
- Skin rash and itching, sometimes with swelling of the mouth or face or shortness of breath,
- Mouth ulcers,
- Unexplained bruising or bleeding,
- Re-occurring fevers or infections,
- Sudden weight loss,
- Loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin,
- Visual disturbances,
- Fast pulse rate or a sensation of an unusually fast or irregular, heartbeat,
- Difficulty passing water.
Now available at Kasha Kenya!